Wednesday, November 2, 2016

PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT

Hello Friend,
My name is Dhieu Mathok, the Director General of National Security and General Intelligence Service in South Sudan. I found your e-mail ID from the worldwide Investment list, I want us to engage in partnership investment in your Country, I have in my possession 11.5 Million DOLLARS  for the investment project, the funds was secured by me with my top military power in South Sudan. The business must remain TOP SECRET and I assure you 100% risky free in this business, all I need from you is honest and words of assurance that you can handle a good business in your country,then I will be happy to accept you as my partner, if you are serious I wait for your reply . we need to act fast their is no time to delay because of the current situation war crisis in my country South Sudan. I offer you 30% of the total sum 11.5 Million DOLLARS once we are done with the investment project completely in your country. Waiting for your reply soonest(PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT).
Regards,
Dhieu Mathok .

No comments: